Restaurant dishwashers are the unsung heroes of the food service industry. Dishwashers are the backbone of restaurants and commercial kitchens, because without them, you can’t serve customers clean and sanitary dishes, utensils and glassware.
A good restaurant dishwasher can mean the difference between a successful business and one that struggles to get by. A well-running dishwashing machine means your staff will have clean plates to serve customers, which can help your restaurant keep its reputation in good standing.
With that in mind, here are ten reasons why you need a restaurant dishwasher.
Have you ever tried washing dishes by hand? It is more than just a chore. It can be a long, arduous process that involves many steps and lots of time.
If you have ever washed dishes before, then you have felt the strain of having to stand in front of a sink full of dirty dishes for an extended period of time. You have also experienced the frustration of having to clean dishes that are covered in dried-on food particles. These are challenges that only those who have washed dishes by hand can understand.
Here are 10 reasons why you need a restaurant dishwasher in your kitchen:**
As a restaurant chef, you have probably heard all the jokes about the lowly dishwasher. But as a professional chef, you understand how important your dishwashing station is to the success of your kitchen.
The proper washing and sanitizing of dishes and utensils is a critical part of any foodservice business. In this post you’ll learn why having a restaurant dishwasher is so important, what type and size of machine you need, and how to use it properly to ensure clean, safe dishes.
How Important Is Your Restaurant Dishwasher?
It may be easy to joke about the dishwasher’s lack of knowledge or culinary skills, but the truth is that this person has one of the most important jobs in the restaurant. If dishes are not washed properly or if they’re stored improperly, you can be dealing with a serious health issue. A dirty dish or utensil can spread germs and bacteria that can make your diners sick. And once people know you’ve had an outbreak of foodborne illness in your restaurant, you will have a hard time getting them back again
Restaurant dishwashers are one of the most important, if not the most important, pieces of equipment in a commercial kitchen. With so many dishes and utensils to clean and sanitize after every service, you need to make sure the dishwasher is working properly and efficiently. If you’re restaurant is not equipped with one, here are ten reasons why you need a restaurant dishwasher.1. Speed/Productivity
The only way to keep up with the demand of cleaning dishes and utensils during busy hours is to use a commercial dishwasher. With the right model, you can ensure efficient washing, rinsing and sanitizing of your wares during even high-volume times.2. Efficiency
A commercial dishwasher will help save on water usage and costs. The amount of water used depends on the type of machine you have along with how often it is run.3. Consistency
With manual washing, there is always risk of human error by using too much or too little cleaning chemicals in the water. A restaurant dishwasher ensures that you follow manufacturer specifications for washing, rinsing as well as sanitizing chemicals for ultimate cleanliness and sanitation without fail every time it’s used.4. San
1. Restaurant dishwashers are an efficient way to clean dishes and utensils.
2. They offer a better solution than hand washing dishes, especially in high volume restaurants.
3. Commercial dishwashers use significantly less water than hand washing dishes.
4. They are extremely versatile and can wash a variety of items from dishes and glasses to pots and pans.
5. Dishwashers sanitize the items being cleaned, ensuring that your customers don’t become ill from Ecoli or other bacteria that may be present on dirty dishes.
6. The temperatures inside a restaurant dishwasher are much hotter than can be achieved with a sink of hot water and soap, which means a more thorough cleaning for your dishes and utensils.
7. A commercial dishwasher provides consistent results every time you run it – no employee is going to manually clean every dish perfectly every time they wash them.
8. Properly cleaned dishes in a commercial dishwasher will save you money by extending the life of your plates, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans and other kitchen implements. This will also mean less breakage and replacement costs for you than if you used manual labor to wash your dishes and utensils in the kitchen sink every day.
1. Dishwashers are cost effective
2. Dishwashers are environmentally friendly
3. Dishwashers save time
4. Dishwashers reduce cross-contamination
5. Dishwasher detergents are food grade
6. Dishwashers are great for the health and safety of your employees
7. A good dishwasher will extend the life of your kitchenware
8. And restaurant dishwashers have less wear and tear on your kitchenware than handwashing
9. Commercial dish washing machines improve cleaning results
10. Restaurant dishwashers will help you keep cleanliness standards
A dishwasher is a machine for cleaning dishware and cutlery automatically. Unlike manual dishwashing, which relies largely on physical scrubbing to remove soiling, the mechanical dishwasher cleans by spraying hot water, typically between 45 and 75 °C (110 and 170 °F), at the dishes, with lower temperatures used for delicate items. A mix of water and detergent is pumped to one or more rotating spray arms, spraying the dishes with the cleaning mixture. Once the wash is finished, the water is drained, more hot water enters the tub by means of an electric heating element, and a rinse cycle begins. After rinsing, finally another drain cycle takes place to expel dirty water. Finally a drying cycle takes place.
Dishwashers can be found in restaurants and private homes. Because of the large capacity and the ability to use a lower washing temperature than when washing by hand, commercial dishwashers are generally more energy-efficient than their domestic counterparts; however this varies depending on manufacturer and exact model specifications. They are also far more water-efficient than washing dishes by hand, as long as they are fully loaded when run. This efficiency can be lost if they are not loaded correctly or run multiple times with only part of a load being washed,