Dishwashers are an excellent addition to any home, but if you have a small space or a narrow kitchen, then a full-size dishwasher may not be possible. Fortunately, if this is the case, then an integrated slimline dishwasher might be the answer.
Choosing an integrated slimline dishwasher means that you can still enjoy all of the benefits of having a dishwasher without needing to worry about whether or not you have the room for one. And while they may be smaller than traditional models, they still offer plenty of space and are able to hold up to 9 place settings. Here are just 7 reasons why you should choose a slimline integrated dishwasher:
1. They Are Space Saving
Possibly the biggest benefit that comes with opting for an integrated slimline model is that they don’t take up as much space as other models. Integrated slimline models fit into your kitchen units and take up less space in your kitchen overall, so if you are worried about not having enough space for a full-size dishwasher, then this could be the perfect solution.
2. They Are Great Value
If you want to get yourself a dishwasher but don’t have the budget available for a larger model, then opting
Time really is money, and that saying has never been truer than it is today. So it makes sense to invest in a quality dishwasher that will make your life easier, saving you both time and money. And if you have a smaller kitchen, then a slimline integrated dishwasher is the perfect solution.
These compact appliances are ideal for any kitchen where space is at a premium, but they may also be the right choice for people who want to use as much energy-efficient technology as possible. Here are just 7 reasons why choosing a slimline integrated dishwasher could be the right decision for you:
1) They take up less space. The main reason why people choose these machines over full-size models is because they take up less room. In most cases, these units can be installed under the worktop, so that they don’t intrude on precious floor space.
2) They’re easy to install. Because these units are designed to fit into small spaces, they can usually be installed very quickly and easily. Most of them only require you to make one cut-out in your work surface or kitchen cabinet so that you can activate the electronic control panel when required.
3) They run quietly. Dishwashers are generally pretty quiet these days
If you have been wondering about the benefits of a slimline integrated dishwasher and why you should choose one, then we have put together 7 reasons why it could be the best choice for your home.
1. Space Saving
The main reason many people buy a slimline integrated dishwasher is that they have limited space in their kitchen, whether that is due to the size or layout of their kitchen.
A slimline integrated dishwasher has been designed to fit into the space usually reserved for a standard 60cm wide under counter cabinet. It is also narrower at 45cm so needs less space than a full size dishwasher.
2. Design & Style
With all appliances hidden behind cupboard doors you can get on with designing your dream kitchen without having to worry how you will hide those large bulky appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines.
With the ability to match the style of your units by getting a dishwasher in the same finish as your kitchen units, it means there will be no need to compromise on your design and colour scheme due to the need to fit an appliance in.
3. No Need To Bend Down
From loading plates and bowls at the bottom of your dishwasher to bending down to load and unload cutlery from draw
When it comes to slimline integrated dishwashers we think there is a lot to like about these compact, space saving units. Here are 7 reasons you might want to consider one…
1. They’re easy to install and use
2. They’re stylish and unobtrusive
3. They have the same function as a full size dishwasher
4. They are energy efficient and cost effective to run
5. They can be located anywhere in the home
6. They can be used for washing more than just dishes!
7. They’re available in a range of sizes and colours
Of course not all slimline integrated dishwashers are the same, so we would recommend taking a look at our range of Hotpoint slimline integrated dishwashers to find out which one is right for you.
Integrated dishwashers are a great way to help keep your home tidy, with no need to worry about messy stacks of plates and glasses. There are many different types of integrated dishwashers available to purchase, but one of the most practical is the slimline integrated dishwasher. Here are seven reasons why this type of appliance is the best choice for you:
1) A slimline integrated dishwasher can be placed under a counter in a kitchen or utility room. This means it is handy and easy to use, as well as being more convenient than freestanding appliances which have to be moved from place to place.
2) Installing an integrated dishwasher is also extremely easy. It involves simply sliding it into place under the counter, making sure that it fits properly and does not move around when you open and close the door. This can be done by anyone with basic DIY skills, but if you are unsure about how to do this there are plenty of suppliers who will install it for you at a reasonable cost. You could even ask your plumber or electrician to do it for you as part of their regular work!
3) Slimline integrated dishwashers come in a wide range of sizes and colours, so they can easily match any existing style
1. More space to place dishes, as the trays are smaller than a full size dishwasher.
2. Less water per cycle than a full size dishwasher, meaning they are cheaper to run.
3. Slimline integrated dishwashers have a lower energy consumption rating than full size, saving space and money.
4. Smaller in size and can be integrated into your kitchen design more easily than a standard dishwasher.
5. A slimline integrated dishwasher can be used alongside a full size one if you have a large family or entertain often, meaning you can get through more dishes with less time spent loading and unloading the machine.
6. The noise levels of these machines tend to be lower than those of their larger counterparts, so they won’t disturb your evenings at home as much when running on their own or alongside other appliances such as fridges or dryers which may also be very loud themselves (especially if you live in an apartment).
7. They are easier to fit into smaller spaces due to their compact nature, making them ideal for kitchens where space is limited but still able to provide great cleaning results without taking up much room at all!
1. Saves you time – The obvious one, no longer spending hours of your precious time doing the washing up. 2. Saves you money – With today’s energy efficient dishwashers you can save money on electricity and water bills as well as saving you money on buying expensive dishwasher detergents. 3. No more back pain – If you are a sufferer of back pain or someone who stands for long periods of time doing the washing up then this could be the perfect solution to your problems. 4. Cleans better than hand-washing – Most modern dishwashers clean better than hand-washing as they are designed to produce maximum water pressure at the correct temperature to blast away grease and food debris. 5. Free up space in your kitchen – With a slimline integrated dishwasher all you see is a cupboard door, no more having a huge machine taking up valuable worktop space in your kitchen. 6. It’s quiet – Modern dishwashers are very quiet, some manufacturers offer models that are quieter than the average conversation in a restaurant, so no more noisy machines in your kitchen! 7. You deserve it! – Having a life means having time for other things and one way for getting this extra time is by automating functions like washing dishes